Being healthy might have different meanings for different individuals because every other person has different health goals in life. For instance, some want to lose weight to look good, while some want to gain a few pounds to feel healthier. As the experts of the best diagnostic center in Hooghly believe that the definition of health exceeds beyond the state of being free from disease. It actually means mental, physical, and social well-being.
If you want to achieve good health, a healthy diet, regular physical activity, a clean environment, genetic traits, healthy relationships, and regular health check-ups play major roles.
Why are regular health check-ups important?
The best way to maintain your well-being is by adopting an active and healthy lifestyle. Going for regular health check-ups not only detect underlying medical conditions but also guide you to choose effective treatment options that suit your lifestyle. So, without further delay, let’s talk about the kind of check-ups you need regularly.
Health Examinations A Women Needs!
It seems difficult to take out some time from your daily schedule to visit a primary health care provider, especially, when you are not sick! But opting for some routine check-ups will make sure that you will remain healthy for the longrun.
When we asked the experts of a renowned diagnostic center in Hooghly about the annual health check-up needs a woman to have, they highlighted on:
- Regular screening for blood pressure to check all the potential cardiovascular risks
- Checking the cholesterol level to assess the risk of stroke or heart disease
- Annual pap test to check for cervical cancer
- Mammogram scans to check for breast cancer
- Testing bone density for diseases like osteoporosis
- Screening for colon cancer
- Screening for skin cancer
Health Examinations A Man Needs
Many guys don’t visit the doctor until they face some serious health issue. But the experts of a popular diagnostic center in Uttarpara annual health check-ups are equally important for the men as well. To ensure a healthy life for the long run, every man (45 years or older) must go for the tests mentioned below:
- Regular screening for prostate cancer
- Checking blood pressure once in a while
- Keeping an eye on the cholesterol level to avoid stroke or heart disease
- Checking the blood glucose level for diabetes
- Screening for skin cancer
Let’s be real for once and for all, none wants to hear bad news all of a sudden, especially when it is about someone’s health. That is why skipping regular health check-ups is never a good idea. Contact your nearest pathology lab and the health care provider will evaluate your gender, age, family’s medical history before deciding the tests you need.