Deciding on an effective and worthy pathology laboratory in Hooghly is no easy task. With so many options, it’s normal to be confused about what to consider when choosing a pathology laboratory.
This may seem like a common and trivial procedure, but it is necessary to choose your diagnostic laboratory carefully. Keep in mind, the results of these laboratories help with further diagnosis and subsequent treatment. A pathology laboratory must follow specific regulatory instructions when establishing. Here are the 10 most important things to consider before going to the proper diagnostic lab.
- Reputation of Pathology Laboratory – Friends, family and community are the best sources of information on the reputation of the pathology laboratory. Checking out the client reviews on Google and social media can also be of great help. That is how you will find the best pathology lab in Uttarpara, Hooghly.
- Laboratory testing – A laboratory must have a standard certificate that increases the trust of the patient who is coming to the laboratory for examination and testing.
- Laboratory services and the technologies used – A pathology laboratory must have advanced technology and modern equipment to provide accurate test results. The best pathology lab in Uttarpara provides a full range of tests including:
- Blood test
- Blood pressure
- Peripheral Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Laboratory Infrastructure – The pathology laboratory should be appropriately designed with clearly defined compartments, collection areas and work stations. Collection areas should be designed to ensure complete privacy during sampling. The laboratory must also ensure that the collected samples are not spilled, safe and undamaged.
- Preventive measures for sample storage – It is important that the pathology laboratory has the correct storage facilities. The best path lab and polyclinic in Uttarpara takes care and precautions when storing these samples. The storage room is well cleaned and maintained.
- Sanitation and cleanliness level of the pathology laboratory – The pathology laboratory is a place where a number of patients visit. That is why it is of utmost importance to be clean at all times. Staff uniforms should also be clean to avoid infection. Staff should wear gloves whenever needed.
- Laboratory staff – Every pathology laboratory needs qualified and trained staff, as they are the people responsible for the entire process. And the diagnosis and treatment of the patient depends on the tests. Therefore, it is very important that the staff of the pathology laboratory have prior expertise in this area.
When you visit MNC Pathlab in Uttarpara, you will get all the above mentioned qualities under one roof. Therefore, don’t over think and make the right choice as it is a matter of your safety and health.